Tuesday, February 24, 2015

One of the Short love story.....

She : I had a dream about us.
Me: Really. Wow. What was it about?
She: That's weird , We were dancing on a romantic track.
Me: Wow, I bet it was Salsa.
She: I don't know much about dance forms,But it was a slow romantic track and we were moving.
Me: Go ahead!
She: When we were dancing ,you lifted me up and when you were bringing me down ,you ...
Me: Did I drop you? Duh..I suck in dreams too.
She: No ,You can never do that , even in the dreams.
Me: Wow , Then?
She: When you were bringing me down and I was about to slip ,you held me tightly.
And suddenly you whispered something in my ears.
Me: Wow..What was that. I wish I could visualize the same.
She: See. Don't freak out. It was a dream and anything is possible in the dreams.
Me: I won't. Promise.
She: You whispered 'I love you'. I looked in your eyes for a while.
Me : ... then?
She:I held you tightly and said: "Why are you saying this now?It's a day before my marriage."
Me: That is a beautiful dream. I don't have words.
She: Yes. Then I hugged you tightly with my head against your chest and we continued to dance.

And then my best friend got married after few days...
and I realized on the day of her marriage how deeply I felt for her and this is not going to be the same .
As they say 'You only know you love her when you let her go.'

Source:-- Internet (someone's Heart..........)

No comments: